Base price

Base price

I changed my price on calendar for each listing fe days ago.

all this time when I look on my listings on airbnb site my old price is still active.

how can I resolve that problem?

4 Replies 4
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

OK I’m guessing that when you are checking the Airbnb search engine, that you are not actually inputting a specific time frame, instead, you are doing an open search.  When you change prices directly via your calendar, only searches with specific time frames will show the new rates; any open searched will still show your base rate which you have not changed. Follow the path below to amend this

• Host (house icon)
  • Manage listings(click on the listing and it will open the default calendar page)
  • Price Setting (Top right hand corner)
  • Base price (amend this price)

Hope this rectifies the issue,

BW, Ama

Hi Ama,

I have the same problem and the workflow you have described (which is the same workflow in the Help FAQ) is no longer accurate.  Now Smart Pricing option pops up when you click on Price Setting.  Can't change the base price like I used to be able to do.

Our base price is $180 per night. We later decided to try "smart pricing" and the price dropped to $102 or do a night. Cool. What bothers me is the $180 price is still shown on our cover shot, which may discourage some potential clients from even looking at our calendar or site. I wish it wasn't there or at least had an icon for smart pricing like instant book. Any suggestions ?

I had the same problem. Only way I found to fix this was to turn off Smart Pricing, adjusted the price and then turn Smart Pricing back on. The price shown in searches now reflects the updated base price.