Boston Co-host

Tiff1
Level 2
Boston, MA

Boston Co-host

May be a long shot, but I'm looking for someone in Boston who could help me co-host by welcoming the guest, handing off the keys, and cleaning before the next guest. 

Very minimal work, just for 2-3 reservations December 26-January 5. Hoping Airbnb will introduce co-hosting to Boston soon!

87 Replies 87
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Co-hosting, when introduced, means that you can add a partner, friend, family member to your account so that they can manage bookings etc for you. It doesn't mean that AirBnB finds someone to manage your property for you - you will still have to do that.

Why not try contact another host in your area and see if they would be willing to do it for you, either in exchange for you doing for them when away, or for a fee. Probably cheaper than a management company.....

Good luck

I can co-host in Western Mass.

& Northern Conn.

What about Lexington? What would you charge?

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Tiff1

Perhaps there is a Facebook group for hosts in your area where you can ask ?

Kathy101
Level 3
Houston, TX

Hey Tiff, we have a place in Boston (St Botolph St - Back Bay / South End).  We have a guy that has been close to our family for 10 years handle everything for us for the AirBnB.  I give him the cleaning fee - he's completely trustworthy.  I guess I missed your window, but if you need help again, let me know and we can figure it out.  We live in Houston and couldn't do it without him being there and quick to respond.

Katherine91
Level 2
New Hampshire, United States

Hi Kathy!

Could you provide me with his contact info? I have someone who handles this for me but it would be great to have a backup or see if your guy is better than who I'm currently using. If you can text it to me my cell is [personal information removed - to speak directly use the Direct Message function here in the CC]. Thanks!

Katherine

Hi Kathy, do you mind sharing this contact? Thank you! 

hi cathy

have an air bnb apartment a few blocks away (south end) and would love to contact your friend who helps you, I do much of it my self but would be great to get some assistance

HI Daniel,

try betweenBnB

they are based in the South end as well

they have closed the business

Hi Daniel, we help few hosts in the Greater Boston area. 

Contact us if you need help. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi Anderson,

I live in Melrose and I need help for co-host when I am away from the city for few week or longer. I wonder if you can help me in this situation. Thanks,

Linda

Hey Linda - if you’re still looking for supreior professional assistance, please contact me at *sensitive information hidden*. My schedule allows me complete flexibility to cater to your needs!

best, 

meredith

ps I located in kenmore square and have a vehicle and provide cleaning supplies and vacuum etc

hi Anderson

Do you still co-hosting ? I am in chelsea, and looking for someone that can help with co host.appreciate if you can send me your contact or schedule to meet