Can I get more Inof about Potential guests - from recent Host Meeting/Video..... Really???????

Tina1
Level 6
San Francisco, CA

Can I get more Inof about Potential guests - from recent Host Meeting/Video..... Really???????

This is SUPER frustrating to me.   I'm in SF, and I have a big home (4 BR/2 Bath), so I get A LOT of companies coming to Moscone Conferences, especially  people making the reservation, who will not be staying at my home (nor even BEING in the USA during the Rental period).   It drives me CRAZY.   Someone rents my place, but they aren't coming to the conferece - instead 8 other people from their company, from many different offices, will be staying in my home.  So they register 8 Guests & Airbnb has all the info on each of them, but Airbnb doesn't give me anything, about any of them.  I have to ask/beg the Renter to tell me who will be staying IN my home.   Ask/beg them to tell me who will be arriving first to pickup the key?  Ask who will be last to leave/check out?  And When? etc.

Guests are amazed that Airbnb doesn't share this info they've provided - with their Hosts....I hear things like, 'I entered all the Guests into this reservation"?  You mean you don't get it?

Why does Airnb think they are "protecting"? the Guests identification/privacy - why aren't they supporting their Hosts?   Why have the info for a person who often isn't even in the same country (where the Airbnb Host Property sits) as the Guests?    How does this give Guests a GREAT experience?   When we don't even know how to reach them directly?

ARGH!

0 Replies 0