What Hosts are saying

I just had the worst guests ever to stay in my house two nights ago. My cleaner got there at check out time and she was told to f off and was called many of unpleasant names such as b words and s words. I just couldn’t believe it. And to make matters wors... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I advertise my home as a quiet peaceful home, no alcohol on property and the house rules state quiet time after 9pm Last night my guest can’t home drunk at 1.30am waking me up trying to cook downstairs. I went downstairs and he kept saying he had nowhere ... Latest reply by Norma90
    "A farmer takes pity on a frozen snake and brings it home. Thawed, the snake reverts to character and bites all." Having read lots of posts here about ungrateful guests who bite their kind and helpful hosts in their review after checking out, I have final... Latest reply by Ken28
    Hello everyone, by far, towels are the thing I have to replace most, largely because they are being used to remove makeup. The stains won't come out in the wash and stain removers don't work so the towel is ruined. I thought if I supplied the wipes for re... Latest reply by Alicia242
    I am in the process of possibly renting an apartment for a longer period with a contract. So this does not concern a normal Airbnb experience. Rather the man offering the apartment I would possibly rent wants Airbnb to mediate since he is out of the count... Latest reply by Paul154
    Does anyone have any recommendations for other rental services? Airbnbs phenomenally bad customer service, terrible new policies, inability to adequately protect hosts and lack of will to accept input has got me ready to abandon ship. Latest reply by Lisa723