What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am trying to list a second property but the last step "security email" keep failing. Any suggestions?
    Im a new host and today got a request from a guest to cancel. When I went to respond I see that if I click "Cancel" there will be a penelty. WHY? I didn't cancel, they did. If I don't respond, Airbnb will cancel for me but it also says "Standard penalty w... Latest reply by Jim156
    I want to develop an Aurora experience to go along with our B&B however our city is not included on the list. When I type in our city and try to proceed I get a message saying the Expereinces wont be available in our city for some time. Why not? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    If I have a 3-night minimum stay, but because of bookings there are only 2 open days, will Airbnb allow a 2-night booking? For example, I have a Sun-Fri reservation and then nothing Friday/Saturday, but then another Sun-Fri the following week. My two mo... Latest reply by Cory-And-Julie0
    Hi! Guest want to change a date for checkout (extend to 10 days). I made alteration for them and they already accepted. I want to know when airbnb will be charged and send the money to me. Because they already pay the first period whic they stayed. Tha... Latest reply by Regina38
    Is there a way to put local events on my listing caledar that guests would be able to see? Latest reply by John63