What Hosts are saying

Hey all. Can anyone give some advice on how to manage a first time guests' expectations? I spent a lot of time creating a thorough guidebook about our local area but he constantly asks questions about where to go for food or what to do in his spare time. ... Latest reply by Maritza-and-Ernesto0
    Hi there, I removed a pre-approval and the guest still managed to book. What should I do? Sophie
    Hi all, I have just received an instant booking for 1 guest and in their message they state that there may be a second person. Do I point out that they will have to pay 2nd guest fee now, or can I state that should there be 2 of them the fee will be due... Latest reply by Kevin-Francis0
    I had a couple of germany stay at my place who gave me 1 stars across the board. Everyone else had given me 4 ot 5 stars. 9 other guests. They are claming the sheets werent changed when they were. That is all they complain about and they gave me straigh... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi Community, I've been a host for just over a year and have 50+ reviews HOWEVER my bookings have been very low for the past 2 months. I just tried searching (in an incognito window), and my listing does not appear... at all. HELP!! https://www.airbnb.com... Latest reply by Jay111
    Hi, I've a guest who seem to have paid and in the meantime I've pre-approved the booking. The reservation does not appear in "Upcoming Reservations". Any clues how to sort out please? Latest reply by Helen3
    I've just gotten a request to rent our home, but the person has never rented before and doesn't say anything about herself. My gut is to decline because she doesn't take the time or effort to share something about herself. Maybe that is how she will treat... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    I have some guests who just checked in last night. My pictures are current for everything in the apartment. In fact, I have even made some upgrades. So this morning, I sent them a text message at 0800 making sure they got in okay, etc. No response. I... Latest reply by Marcia102