What Hosts are saying

I been a host for 3.5 years and my properties in Puerto Rico have always been book to the max except this year, anyone else experiencing this in PR or Florida?Thank you! Latest reply by Sharon226
    Hello everyone, I am a fairly new host, I have hosted 4 people through Airbnb and all short term. I currently have a guest staying she is supposed to stay for one month and she just got to my house a few days ago. I am hosting remotley so although I am a... Latest reply by Dee42
    So I live on an isand and I had a request from a local here on the island to rent my room for a week. The photo looked phony - like something from the show CATFISH where it was a stock photo. The verification was minor and new. When i wrote back to ask... Latest reply by David126
    Hi, I am Jan from foodfriends. Our startup created a platform and a free mobile app that enables its users to not only find the best food in town, but also the people they might want to share their table with or just ask for some advice. It's a nice way o...
    Hi I had a guest stay on Friday then Saturday and Sunday I get a email from Airbnb to say payment didn't go through and cancelled the booking. I replied by letting them no that she is in my house. I went all the way to Perth and when we went in the hous... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    On received an inquiry on Wednesday from a Woman from USA living in the Netherlands. She sayd she had a girlfriend from Spain who loves meet new people to travel as much as she can. The girlfriend only speaks spanish she told me and that's why she was doi... Latest reply by Amy38