What Hosts are saying

Hello, I disengaged a reservation after guest violated 4 house rules that protect and preserve the neighboring permanent neighbors from late night parties. Airbnb was ask to assist with finding guest more suitable accomodations - to minimize further risk ... Latest reply by Bruce43
    hi..i've set my payout preferences AFTER the guest reservation. he already paid for the stay. however, my transaction history still empty. Its already 7 days after the guest checked out, so i want to know if the payout process is still ongoing or not? Latest reply by Sinaya0
    So our family has been hosting for some time. We consider ourselves diverse and globally minded, have done extenisve world travel, I think more so than your average American family. But we keep having these same overwhelming challenges with guest from a... Latest reply by Wolf-Family0
    Dear AirBnb hosts,My name is Robert, I'm AirBnb host from Warsaw, Poland, and software developer at the same time.Recently I created this mobile application which helps hosts to better take care of their guests. I'm curious of your opinion, let me know wh... Latest reply by Robert470
    A lot of the recent enquiries I've received recently have ended up in prospectives telling me they're trying to complete the payment formalities but they see the dates blocked. When I refer my calendar, I see the dates blocked at times saying verification...
    Had a 3 day guest staying in our 1 bedroom apartment. This beautiful place leads to our indoor/outdoor 20 ft hydro pool. As usual her picture didnt match her when we met upon arrival. The weekend seemed to go good, said her daugter was with her and her ot... Latest reply by Bruce43