Can I set higher pricing at peak times ? eg Christmas /New Year ?

Jill187
Level 1
Cirencester, United Kingdom

Can I set higher pricing at peak times ? eg Christmas /New Year ?

Can I set higher pricing at peak times  ? eg Christmas /New Year ?

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jill187,

Yes, you can do that.

Go to the calendar for your listing and click on the first date for which you want to change the price. A window will then appear on the right. It will have a "Start date" and "End date" box. The start date will already be filled in as the date you clicked on. You can fill in the end date or drag the little "III" symbol on the right ot the calendar's date to include the end date on the calendar.

Then enter the price and click on "Save changes".

Steve.

Jill187
Level 1

Thanks so much Steve that's really helpful Best wishes Jill 

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jill187

Of course you can. Go to your Availability Settings and in this section you will see the opportiniity to create bespoke date ranges with min and max stays. You can also go to your calendar and change the pricing for single or muptiple dates (by draggin the cursor across the dates)

Jill187
Level 1

Thank you so much, that's so helpful I'll have a try. Best wishes Jill 

Grant39
Level 2
Port Stephens, Australia

Hi, My partner and I changed our pricing for the 6 weeks of Christmas to a higher rate by changing our calendar prices. We just received a 7 night booking at Christmas for the normal weekend rate. What went wrong? We're losing hundreds of dollars. How could this guest book these dates for the cheaper rate and how do I fix it? Grant(Australia)