What Hosts are saying

extra guest charge-une​xpected children I have guests who booked for four and said they wanted to bring their child. We ususally do not host children but thought one might be ok- but they showed up with TWO small. First they claimed I misundetstoond an... Latest reply by Mary167
    I am a rather new host, and 'accidentally' had the instant book feature turned on for my second booking. I prefer to message at length with my prospective 'roommate' as this is a long term (3 months plus) shared house situation. I did not have the opportu... Latest reply by Alberta12
    Just joined. Had 4 enquiries, 2 bookings. The 2 I didn't convert I was unable to respond to their initial request. It is very frustrating not being able to respond to an enquiry and as there is a 24 hour time frame it makes you look ineffiecient. Also the... Latest reply by Karen1292
    I am pretty new to Air bnb - here's my issue, someone just booked my place for 5 nights. I had it listed at $75 a night for weekdays, $100 a night for weekends. The guest booked 5 weeknights and 2 weekend nights. Should be $575 minus fees, right? So why i... Latest reply by Steve143
    OK so i'll try to make this a short story. This guest stayed one week, everything was fine, good communication, out most of the day, friendly and respectful of house rules. He asked to leave his luggages the last day because he had a late flight. I live u... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So I have a guest coming this weekend for 2 nights. It's Canada Day Weekend, so rooms have been booked up for a while. They asked a ton of questions leading up to the stay, and I've spent a lot of time helping them out.They have now passed the point where... Latest reply by Victoria567