What Hosts are saying

After a ressie being on the books for 6 weeks, lots of chatter about a needed extra bed, options given, habits discussed for optimal comfort, 6 days til check-in & my guest cancelled without a word to me. And he requested full refund, claiming natural ca... Latest reply by Rick-Or-Wade0
    Good morning fellow hosts! This is Roberto from Florence, Italy. I’ve been hosting with my son Nicco for quite several years now, but there’s always a time when you need help from your friends…I just received a booking for a villa we rent out as a whole (... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hi I am airbnbing one room in my flat and need assistance with check ins and cleaning the room for when I am not there. Flat is in bermondsey - please let me know if you can assist. Will be ongoing work until Mid January. Please let me know your profile ...
    To become part of Airbnb's family collection, I need to have guests who book as families. However, there is a major flaw in the booking systems that means that guests are not able to provide this information. Most of my guests are families of all ages so ... Latest reply by Bradley20
    Hi, I have 3 apartments close to Battesea Park and i'm looking for someone to help with checking in my guests over the next few months and am happy to pay on a per check in basis
    Hi! I have been on airbnb as a host for a few months now and am loving it - having so much success!I noticed today that my dynamic pricing suggestions were much higher than ever before. Is this perhaps because now I am established with several successfu... Latest reply by Jane788
    Maybe this already exists but if doesn't, think it will be a great idea listing Commercial office space for short/long term. Office space could be of any nature - Boardroom - Floor space for conducting workshops - space fof office parties etc.. Any thoug...
    Our HOA is trying to change our minimum rental period from 30 days to one year, because of the negative things they have read about Airbnb noise complaints. I have been renting a guest house, for about 5 years, and have never had one (knock wood!) but my ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have an opportunity to get a gutted vintage trailer to revamp. I already have a room in the house + a tiny house on my property with Airbnb, so adding the trailer on top is out of the question. Hosts with a trailer, what is your formula? Did you find a ... Latest reply by Merita1