Co-Hosting in PA & MD

Amy2171
Level 1
Balt, MD

Co-Hosting in PA & MD

Hi Everyone!

I am looking into becoming a co-host and before I get started I would love to shadow someone who has experience. I live in the Harrisburg area in PA, but also travel to Baltimore quite often as I have lived there for 15 years. And eventually will be living there again. 

I work at home and have mostly flexible hours depending on my meetings for the day. I work in Sports Marketing now and started out at my company as an executive assistant. I am familiar with calendars and am very well organized. I am also a great relationship person and have worked with high end athletes and agents. 

I love to travel, so I've used Airbnb quite often. I know what guests are looking for and could provide valuable feedback as well. 

If anyone knows who I can contact in PA or MD for co-hosting information, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Amy

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Amy2171  Check to see if there is a local hosting Facebook group. 

Thank you so much. I definitely will!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Also as in any other profession or trade, hosts will look for co-hosts with extensive experience of being a host themselves, so if you want to become a co-host, you need to get experience as a host yourself. 

Yes you can pay a co-host to give you some insight into their role but why would a host employ you when they can employ a highly experienced host, with great ratings who knows STR legislation and hosting platforms inside out.