Connecting your calendar

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

Connecting your calendar

I don't know if this question is already out there as there were over 3,000 already started.  I just wondered who of you have your listing at other sites, if you do, do you have any problems with that, and if you find it's a full time job making sure you aren't double booked.

6 Replies 6
Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

I have property listed on several sites. Most inventory is managed through a chanel manager. I manually have to manage the Airbnb inventory. I tried to get the Airbnb calender to sync with another - because it said it was an option - but it didn't work.

I'll go back and try it again, because I am now listing on another platform and it would be so much easier if the calenders would sync.

Hi......yes, making sure they all work together is my worry, I'm already worried about a glich with ABB an I'll be double booked.  Do you find the other platforms get you more bookings then ABB.?

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Wende2  @Gina32  I've been syncing multiple calendars for several years with no issues.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/99/how-do-i-sync-my-airbnb-calendar-with-another-calendar

Thanks......I'll look into it, I did see someone mentioned being linked to, or was trying to link with Trip Advisor.

Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

This might be a dumb question BUT...if I export the airbnb calender to another platform, do I need to import the other calender to Airbnb? Please brains trust.

Sorry...I have no idea.  I was going to add another to ABB.  You make a good point to the fact that they would have to "speak" to each other, but I would hope that would happen regardless of which was connected to which...if that makes sense......