Contacting Airbnb customer services

Willian0
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Contacting Airbnb customer services

Could somebody tell me how to contact directly the Airbnb customer services? It's been a long time that I meet all the requisits to become a super host and nothing has changed. I searched everywhere on the website and I can't find how to get in contact with Airbnb, I am not interested in FAQ. Airbnb should make it easier for us, it seems that their customer services doens't exist or is unreacheble. Thanks for the help

16 Replies 16
Charles24
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

I have the same problem.  When a problem arise, there is no one to help.

Fiona0
Level 5
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

William, there is a guide written by Deb and Dave about three posts down from yours and it lists a contact number for Greece.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Charles24@Willian0,

Welcome to the Community Center. You are in the right place! 🙂

There is lot of useful information on how to contact the Support Team and as @Fiona0 mentioned we even have a Community Help Guide on this. 

I would also highlighly recommend you use the search bar found at the top of every page in the CC. This is what it looks like:

Search Bar.png

Before contacting the support team you might like to see if you can find a discussion on your question here in the Community Center, there is a large amount of useful information that might help you.

I hope this helps.

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I don't understant why AirBnB makes it so complicated to get in contact. I need to contact the custormer services and not the FAQ, my time is precious to spend my whole day serching for asnwers in foruns which are not always helpful at all. Please how do I get in contact to the customer services team? 

I just call the number shown on any itinerary or go to help, then contact, then click the Urgent link with the phone icon. 

I agree!!!

Life saver! I found the numbers in someone else's response in another post:

415 800-5959 or

toll free: 855 424-7262

Hope this helps!

Lizzie,

I just signed up as a host. I have two properties, one in Costa Rica and one in France and have been renting them through VRBO for about five years. I thought I'd try using AirBnB but, frankly, if I can't get answers to my questions, I will not continue to list my properties with you.

I have tried to find the answers in the Community section but what I see is tons of notes from people who are upset about the same issues with which I am upset.

Barry Leon

Lizzie unfortunately in the community center there are answers to all questions. I have a specific problem with the booking confirmation to the guest. I can not solve it as far as trying. I lost most of the day looking for a solution to my problem. I only have a few hours to try to solve this problem, until the expiry 24h. If I fail to confirm the booking, except that I will lose the booking will still be punished because it would look like I was not even replied guest. So I need a direct contact with the Airbnb team for help. Before it was perfectly, quickly, and I always got an answer and solve every problem. Now is not a good or effective as before. It is too expensive to call on the phone. Please concrete answer to kontatktirati directly Airbnb team. Kind regards, Vera.

Kim129
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

Many specific answers cannot be found in the community area and indeed no one has time to search through all the discussions and topics. I've had the customer service on the phone several times in the Spring and it was great. Why has the number disappeared. I've had several very specific issues that cannot be dealt with through the community board. How can we reach you by phone please?? I have a guest who sent a cancellation request through the system and I thought they were just cancelling themselves so I approved it and now it turns out they were making me cancel their choice?! My profile is penalized and I want to change this and I am sure my guest will help me modify this. How can this be dealt please now that the cancellation has been approved?

Thank you for your help,

Desperate Kim losing money as the dates are now blocked in my calendar for a whole month!!!

Peter1
Host Advisory Board Alumni
SF, CA

I'm having the same problem.  The website offers no solution, so I called the Customer Service toll-free number (855) 424-7262 and I have now been on hold for 55 minutes.

😞

Peter.

Peter1
Host Advisory Board Alumni
SF, CA

Latest update:  after 1 hour and 2 minutes on hold, my call was cut off.

Peter.

Lizzy, I'm sorry but your company needs to do a better job.  The information you provided is useless.  I keep getting a message to contact security, but have absolutely no way to do that and cannot find it.  When I type my question I get 17 pages of answers.  Is this how you define doing a good job?  PLease provide concrete answers, not go to the site that has useful information.

Sue

Judy29
Level 9
Brant, Canada

I have found a way to get their number.  But for the life of me it took forever to search it down.  I did not write it down however, but I have talked to them several times, each time going through the same "forever search".  My time is worth more than sitting on a computer trying to solve issues with a site that offers my property to strangers.  What is wrong with us that we think that this is the only site to offer our service.  I now have two alerts...what is that all about....I would phone but not worth the search again.  Does this mean a strick against me...because I declined because they wanted to bring a dog! ...or five children? ...or mom in a wheelchair?  Cant be bothered finding answers anymore.  Too many rules.