Customer Service

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Customer Service

I had a small issue with one of my listings.,which need to be resolved by Airbnb. Useally would give Airbnb a call. But i advise on this community other people to use https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us , so i decide to do so myself.

I choose the right "problem area" , sent them a message and went to bed.

Next morning i noticed Airbnb had replied within a few minutes, regarding the name seems to me by a person from India. As i was asleep, they transferred my request to another person to continue later.

Which person (seem to me somebody from US) replied in the early morning. After some answerring of questions CS solved the problem, even asked "can we help with other issues at the moment" ? I did not have any other issues and so the interaction was closed.

Why do people have some much problems with Airbnb CS ? Follow the instructions, be clear and polite and your problem will be solved !

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Emiel1   I have also had some satisfactory responses from CS and lately I had an issue that was dealt with by a really good CS person.

But I really don't think it's just a matter of following instructions, and being clear and polite, as there are many good hosts here who just get clueless CS reps who close their cases without even addressing the issues.

I think it's a matter of luck who you get assigned to your case- some are knowledgable and some just aren't. I have a friend in Canada who also hosts- she is very organized, soft-spoken and polite, but told me she has just had to stop talking to CS reps who aren't helpful and keep calling back until she gets one who understands policy and is willing to help.

Paige73
Level 6
Lansdowne, PA

Totally! I've heard so many people complaining about them, but my interactions with CS have been great.