Do you have help managing your listing?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you have help managing your listing?

Partner in crime 2.0.png

Hello everybody!

Hosting can often be quite tiring and sometimes it's nice to share this with someone. I was wondering if any you get help from your partner, friends, co-hosts, or perhaps use a managing/cleaning company to give you a hand with your property?

Usually, my partner helps me out with cleaning and welcoming the guests, providing information about the property, so I call her my partner in crime!

Who is your partner in crime? 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

21 Replies 21

@Quincy 

The cleaning lady is my partner in crime 😄  
I don't get any other help from anyone, just the cleaning company. And security guys sometimes help with the exchange of keys with the guests if I can't be there at the time of a particular check-in/check-out. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Daria20!

Sounds like you got everything sorted over there 😉 

How often does your partner in crime visit? 

-----

Max147
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I actually do need some help with my properties in Amsterdam, so if you have any tips?

Cheers!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Max147,

Great to see you here and welcome to the Community Centre!

I see you're in Amsterdam, and it happens that I know a very knowledgeable host based in Amsterdam as well! Perhaps @Andrea9 can give you a little bit of guidance 🙂

-----

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Max147 Hi,

As @Quincy says, I'm a fellow host here in Amsterdam. I haven't checked the site as to how to find where to ask for a co-host (I only rent a room, so haven't needed that service).

But why don't you join  our Facebook group Airbnb Hosts Amsterdam and ask there.  I know that a couple or more hosts have put up a profile to offer this service.

See you there!

Hans51
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Max,

Maybe I can be of assistance? Need some more details on where the listings in Amsterdam are.

Please contact me at my facebookaccount Hans [Personal information hidden] Amsterdam [Personal information hidden]

Mirjam0
Level 10
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Hi Max,

Apart from our FaceBook site 'Airbnb Hosts Amsterdam',  That ™andrea already mentioned, (for hosts to ask and discuss all kind of questions concerning hosting and the Amsterdam city rules), you can find a co-host who perhaps can help you out. 

You find the link in your Airbnb desktop in the upper row under: 'No Time. to Host?  

Hi

Hi Max,

This is Kobe.

Together with my partner Eva [Personal information hidden], we assist home owners with their airbnb. We really enjoy collaborating with home owners in making sure their homes, and their guests are taken good care off. We also wish to remain a small agency because that’s the only way we can keep carrying out the different services ourselves and provide a high quality. We don’t work with an army of hosts and cleaners or key-collecting points. We value the personal and local touch on which airbnb is actually founded, and we committed ourselves into a customized approach towards our clients and guests.  

[Personal advertisement hidden]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Kobe

This is link to our co-hosting profile: https://www.airbnb.nl/co-hosting/profile/46691672 

And this is a link to our regular profile: https://www.airbnb.nl/users/show/46691672

Hi,

if you need help to manage your property I can do it for you.

You can contact me by email or phone.

[Personal information hidden] 

Kind regards.

Dev4
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Quincy

Hosting can be fun & frustrating at the same time as there are so many touch points involved. Plus, you have to start from scratch for every new guest, and each guest is different. 

I am co-host to many Airbnb hosts in Toronto. I have been doing this for the last 2 years and have assisted in hosting over 400 guests. I find that most hosts need help in cleaning and key exchange. They are comfortable with online interactions however, I find more often than not, they underestimate the time and lack patience required for hosting. 

My advice to new hosts is that you are "responsible" for your place. You have to do the due diligence before hosting your guests and do the hardwork to clean the place and make it ready for their stay. 

Hi, 

My name is Julie and I live in Burlington VT.  I am a super host on Airbnb and I do all the tasks required to maintain 3 unique listings on Airbnb.  My friend is interested in having me co-host his property (which is sort of nearby to where I live).  I was wondering what percentage of the gross income do you ask for. And, do you do the house-keeping in addition to communication for that percentage?  Or something else perhaps?  Thanks, Julie

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Does anyone here have experience with @Julie566's question? 🙂 

-----

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dev4,