Family reviews not credited

Family reviews not credited

Hi,

I have been trying to get into the family collection for a while. I am compliant to all requirements and I need two 5 star reviews from families (reservation with children or infants). I had already four or five 5 star reviews and only the first one was credited by airbnb. 

I called support, message them and every time they acknowledge the “bug” but never sort it out nor give me a timeframe to have it solved. Has this happened to anyone?

thanks

Gonçalo

6 Replies 6
Jim472
Level 10
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

@Gonçalo30 I've had the same problem and same response. I contacted CS a month ago and again two weeks ago. Always hear it's a bug and they're looking into it. For me it's not an big issue as I list my property as not suitable for kids but since I've had families staying there I want the credit. Maybe if you try to open a ticket with technical support instead of customer service that'll work, I'll look into doing the same when I get back from vacation. 

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Gonçalo30 same here for a few months now. I gave up

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

Same problem, but for me it is the work collection. I have 8 reviews on my newer listing, but Airbnb thinks I only have 4. I just wrote Twitter Airbnbhelp about it, let's see if they can work their magic. Wonder if this 'bug' is affecting the commercial listers on the platform?

Courtney172
Level 5
Des Moines, IA

Same here, just got off the phone with ABB and they are completely stumped.  I pointed out that they CHANGED the family amenity requirement from 4 to 8 (I have another property that IS in the family collection and it shows that you NEED 8 (used to be 4) but I only have 4 - but still in the collection.  WHAT?!?!?!?) but that when you click on the drop down to select family amenities, you're ONLY GIVEN 4 OPTIONS.  So all 4 options are clicked, and I verified that the same amenities are clicked in my ineligible listing, but the requirement is 8.  Holy Hell - and they can't seem to figure this out.  The problem is right in front of them!  

No luck.  They're calling me back.

abb.pngabb2.png

Courtney172
Level 5
Des Moines, IA

(accidentally double posted screen shots)