Guest Booked But Cant Pay!

Simon60
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Guest Booked But Cant Pay!

Hey All

I just had a guest book and I approved the booking.  The reservation is now pending waiting for her to update payment method.  She messaged me saying her credit card doesnt have high enough limit.  Is there any way I can "un approve" as I have 2 other booking pending for those dates.

4 Replies 4
Achint0
Level 1
Zürich, Switzerland

Hi Simon,

You don't need to undo the approval. You can simply approve the other 2 pending bookings. When anyone of them books, the pre-approval that you had sent, will automatically be invalidated. I hope this helps.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Simon60 It's unclear to me whether you approved a Reservation Request or sent a Pre-Approval as a response to an inquiry.  If the guest is unable to provide payment for a confirmed reservation, they have 24 hours to change their payment method and if they are not able to Airbnb will automatically cancel the reservation without penalty to you. 

If the guest is not able to pay through a Pre-Approval, you can accept another guest. 

Phil45
Level 1
Philippines

Hi, I have a guest trying to book 17th feb till 28th March but he says the system only allows hin to book from 24th Feb.  The free dates are from 8th Feb so I dont understand.  ny ideas?

Leili0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I have recently registered my property on this site so my calender is empty and yet when I try to sent "special offer" to guests or when they try to pay, it says the dates are not available. 

My calender does not comply with this information.

Help!