What Hosts are saying

For the month of december, I started co-hosting a property in the vicinity that I have mine, for owner's who live in another state. Communication with her has been good except I do not feel comfortable with the response I received over two issues I broug...
    I've been struggling with the same airbnb admin problem for the past few years and I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I live in a very remote cottage on the west coast of Scotland. Many folk don't understand quite how remote it is. The first line of my ... Latest reply by Helen213
    Hey guys and gals.Wish you a successful 2019.My question is: i am a manager for one of the apartments, however the owner wants to manage it herself, so how do i delegate this to her / transfer the listing for her apartment that i have created AAAAND retai... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi quick question - am a host in Scotland and on New Year's Eve we had a last minute booking. Guest was very nice, stayed one night but registered 2014 and was her first use, she then said she didn't think she'd leave a review as she didn't tend to do th... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi there. Does one need to counter-review every EXPERIENCE guest so that their reviews show up on my Experience listing? I'm finding that Experience guests are leaving reviews that are not showing on my profile. To date I have received 3 reviews (I get em... Latest reply by Daniel2246
    Hello! I am Co-hosting in Oxfordshire and have a large portfolio I manage mainly around Henley-On-Thames but I can cover Oxfordshire. If anyone needs any help with hosting then please get in touch, I can help long or short term. Look forward to hearing...
    Hello I am wondering how can I get the word out that I would like to offer services co-host? I am currenlty a veryexperienced host in Vancouver with great reviews, and have been doing Air bnb here almost since the inception of Air BnB and had 3 listings a...