What Hosts are saying

I had a newly verified guy (no reviews) contact me today saying that his other booking fell through because the guy didn't tell him it was a shared situation. I found that a tiny bit odd as i've noticed people comb the photo's and descriptions usually. Sa... Latest reply by Christine1522
    Guest booked half year before the most popular week, when a festival is arranged in Budapest. I did not yet set for that week the higher price, and they do not accept the higher price, so I kicked them out. But now I can not offer that week, because Airbn... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am the listing admin of a property, but currently I set my friend to Primary Host, which is my co-host. However the one who receive the payment is the Primary Host, not the Listing Admin. Is this normal? Can you help me set this right? I want to ... Latest reply by Timothy181
    Para los anfitriones q estan en marina diamante pueden recomendarme a alguien que haga el aseo, me han dado de baja el anuncio porque la señora olvida las sabanas o ir a limpiar
    What has happened to the call center? Before when I needed to contact Airbnbs call center to solve question or problems they had a call back service that I could request! Now when I go to the help page there is 2 phone numbers +1-415-800-5959 and a Toll-f... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear anyone- I’m due to host some people in a few months. The lady doesn’t have reviews herself but named Somme of her party who do have an airbnb account and who have reviews- how can I find these people to read their reviews?is this possible? Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Dear Airbn Support I need a assist, please check at my "Upcoming payout transaction", there have a reservation "****" this is booking for 16 Dec 2018 check in our unit "CONEZION LUXURY LOL RESORT CITY 3ROOM FAMILY SUITE", Check in Dec 16, 2018 & Check o... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Seattle! I would like to connect with someone who is interested in having the responsibility of fully running their Airbnb for them, taken over.. which would include booking, hosting, turn overs, etc. I am a very personable, reliable, respectful and... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a relatively new Airbnb in VT. I have in my listing, and in my house rules that a 4WD vehcicle is needed this time of year. I also send this info in a message to guests w general notes about the house. Thursday night they show up in a 2WD vehicle ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Recently I had a korean couple as my guest in our self contained cottage. After they left we discovered a gas bottle among the empty beer and wine bottles.,the put in our recyling. We did not realise until then, that they were using a portable gas burner ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0