What Hosts are saying

Hello,Please can somebody advise if there is a document that I can send to any future tenants advising that no more people can stay other than we have stated. It appears that more people are staying in our apartment than agreed, and this is taking its tol... Latest reply by Ute42
    In November 2018 I received an email from Airbnb stating that two bookings had been overpaid to us in error and no action was required as they had resolved the issue. When I investigated the bookings and we had actually been underpaid , but as the amounts...
    I'm new to Air bnb and I've been reading up on the community forums etc about what happens when you decline an enquiry but I'm still really confused... When you get an enquiry, do you HAVE to Pre-Approve or Decline it? I'm very good at communicating with ... Latest reply by Helen267
    As a host, we all hope to avoid nightmare guests, but in the back of your mind, you know it's bound to happen. You do however hope that Airbnb have policies in place that help take care of the host when the unfortunate event strikes or at the bare minimum...
    Happy New Year fellow hosts, Have you had the situation that when you claim a damage, your guests lie about they never used or don't know about the situation when clearly you know they did? I am hesitate to call someone liar but I am bothered by the fact ... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi All,Has anyone noticed that we are no longer to edit any review, even only few minutes after submitting and the guest hasn't given us any review yet? In the past, I could find it in the 'Reviews by you' section, then edit, but now the review is no long...
    Does anyone else feel that the overall rating should be a calculation from the other 6 review ratings? I feel the overall review option for the guests to choose has too many times not added up to the proper rating. I will have 5/5 for 5-6 categories and r... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Before I started hosting, the days between Christmas and New Year were blissfully quiet. Free from the usual demands of my ‘day job’, and with the housemates on holiday, I could crack on with the more enjoyable home projects normally put on hold. What lux... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Stockwell-SW9-london-houses-028-1200x1800.jpg
    • 368d83b7967f83694241606b788dd27b.jpg
    • pinboards.jpg