House swap

Narmina0
Level 2
Houston, TX

House swap

Hello everyone!

I am new to hosting but have been using Airbnb as a guest for quite a while. Now that i am a host myself I am curious if we can swap houses here.

I have a house in lake Livingston with great views that i would like to swap to Galveston beach house or Austin lake house. I am open for discussions about timing as this is not my primary residence so I am pretty flexible. 

thank you!

Narmina

8 Replies 8
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Narmina0

Welcome to the forum, on the top right of this page is a box with "search the community" put "house swaps" in the box and you can spend hours reading posts on house swaps.

Have fun hosting

Thanks Jeff, I did search. And there are random topics about it. So I figured I will open mine as well. 

HannahyMartín0
Level 4
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica

@Narmina0 I recently was thinking about this. What a great idea, id love to skim through the offerings and actually do this.

unfortunately there is not much offers here. i tried to directly contact those who rent in Galveston but none of them are interested in swaps :(((

Hanna, I've got a great place in New Orleans, Louisiana and would love to swap with you if you would be interested. 

Jake97
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Narmina, it's not TX but if you would consider swapping with my home in New Orleans let me know!

Ellen33
Level 9
Assenede, Belgium

There is a specific app for that guest to guest. Saw it in the media but never used it. Friends of us did

Neal6
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

This is great! My place on the river in putney is awesome! It's just where the boat race starts and there is a boat that goes allll the way down to the famous scenes of london

1 - Battersea Power Station

2 - Chelsea bridge

3 - Battersea Park

4 - MI5

5 - London Eye

6 - Houses of Parliament

7 - Tower Bridge

8 - Tower of London

9 - London Bridge

10 - HMS Belfast

11 - Canary Wharf

12 - Greenwich

all for £8! A boat trip outside my home. how cool!

anyone wanting an exchange im game!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/7245085?s=51