How can I install conversion tracking on my listing?

Niko0
Level 1
Geneva, Switzerland

How can I install conversion tracking on my listing?

Dear community members,

I have fully optimized my listing and now I am applying some online marketing via the tools offered by Google (Adwords, Analytics, Tag manager etc). However since the page officially belogs to Airbnb and I am only "renting" it to show my listing I do not have access to the code and thus I am not able to change it as necessary in order to track my conversions (as well as understand where they are coming from) to further optimize my online marketing efforts. Has anyone done this before or can help me do it on my page?

Many thanks in advance!

Niko

14 Replies 14
Kerry45
Level 1
Camborne, United Kingdom

Hi Niko,

Did you ever find a solution to the issue of tracking Adword conversions on AirBnB?

Thanks

Alberto161
Level 2
Monterrey, Mexico

Hello Niko,

I am actually wondering exactly the same than You. Did You manage to find the way how to do it?

I will really appreciate if you could comment,

Best Regards,

Alberto

Emmanuel72
Level 1
Lille, France

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has an answer on that?

As far as we were told by Airbnb, they do not use third party integration yet.

Was wondering if there would not be any solution on the side of "connected Apps"?

Thanks for any info..

Best,

Emmanuel

Scott-and-Ed0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

This really needs to exist. Just found myself needing it as well. If I could know exactly how my Facebook ads are converting, I would start upping my ad spend for sure if it meant more bookings.

👆🏻I want to know how I could install Facebook pixel into my listing?

Lindsey-and-Yoni0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Any update to this? Can we install facebook pixel on a listing yet?

This is an absolute must for larger companies! We manage over 70+ luxury rentals in Nashville and would love to be able to track our Facebook and Google marketing!

EstherLee0
Level 2
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

Don't have any update or solution on this ? We are manging a few listings and we hope to have this function to ensure we are on the right track while doing the Digital Marketing.

John2829
Level 1
Derby, United Kingdom

Also interested in this.

Ken425
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi All, 

Any update about this case? 

Also interested in this

Gavin97
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am also interested.

The hack may be to set up a website for your listing and then drop a FB pixel and Google tags on the website to help you target better. It results in more clicks to get to your listing but at least you will have the data.

Gavin

Sally654
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I am trying to add a Google Analytic tracking code. Has anyone been successful with this yet?

Marit329
Level 2
Hood River, OR

Any updates on adding tracking to airbnb listings? 

Bert10970
Level 1
Kingston, Jamaica

I saw this website online that says they can integrate with Airbnb accounts, VRBO, etc. https://www.uplisting.io/pricing Check it out and let me know how it worksout for you guys