I provide free welcome packages for DFW hosts!

Nasasha0
Level 1
Dallas, TX

I provide free welcome packages for DFW hosts!

Hey there,

I’m Sasha. I’m a former Airbnb host working with other Airbnb hosts to provide welcome packages for guests and I wanted to know if you would be interested in receiving some for your home? I know you’re wondering what something like this would cost you and the answer is... It costs you not one cent. All you have to do is allow me to meet with you to drop off the packages and distribute them to your guests. 

I’ll help provide the benefit of what I’m offering and how I came to discover a need for this service. I was recently acting as a hostel manager for one located in Bishop Arts. The price of a bed was significantly cheaper than others in the area so we kept a full house (16 beds) Every single day I was asked, “what is there to do in the area?” Or “where can I get something good to eat around here?” So I decided to put together a package for our guests to help answer a majority of their questions. They found this idea to be an incredible resource and I wanted to share these packages with other hosts. Now when I say packages, I mean a travel style bag with marketing materials from local restaurants, venues, etc. Is this something anyone in the DFW area would be interested in?

2 Replies 2

I would like to send you some flyers for AirBnB Cleaning and Co-Hosting services that I provide. If you refer me out and I book a hosts space for a clean or as Co-Hosting, I will pay you a flat referral fee.

Melinda F Koehn

I forgot to say the flyers are for you to add to your welcome gift bag

Melinda F Koehn