Incorrect Payout amount calculation understanding

Lisa70
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Incorrect Payout amount calculation understanding

I am not sure how to contact AirBnB to correct this... but according to my calculator 80x4=320 and not not as AirBnB calculates it to 319

Seams silly as its only 1 Euro but with exchange rate it does hurt ;( 

5 Replies 5
Jean52
Level 1
Ontario, Canada

I am noticing the same thing!  Almost all my payouts are off by one dollar?  That is A LOT of money if it is happening to everyone?

Jill104
Level 2
Paso Robles, CA

Did you find out about this? I am trying to do my taxes for 2016 and notice that there are many of these incorrect calculations coming up. Even though it is just a dollar, these absolutely do add up and now my totals are all off and incorrect. The GROSS earnings are not correct either. When I add all of the monthly income earned, add the service fee back into the total per reservation, these should all add up accordingly, but they don't. They are off by $100 plus dollars. Please let me know. Thanks.

@Jill104  This may help from the Terms of Service:

Rounding Off

Airbnb Payments may, in its sole discretion, round up or round down amounts that are payable from or to Guests or Hosts to the nearest whole functional base unit in which the currency is denominated (e.g. to the nearest dollar, euro or other supported currency); for example, Airbnb Payments will round up an amount of $101.50 to $102.00, and $101.49 to $101.00.

Some currencies are denominated in large numbers. In those cases, Airbnb Payments may determine the functional base unit in which those currencies are denominated to be 10, 100 or 1,000 of the currency; the corresponding examples for such currencies would be for Airbnb Payments to round up an amount of 1,045 up to 1,050 and 1,044 down to 1,040, or 35,450 up to 35,500 and 35,449 down to 35,400, or 837,500 up to 838,000 and 837,499 down to 837,000.

I have same problem \I have 3 seperate bookings all 53 per night x 2 which Air calculate at 105.....each time

I have lost 3 euros which is a lot

What is happenning and can I get in touch with Air about this ?

Elaine

Anyway to contact this people please kindly help!