I've had x3 bookings come and go and all was well...just AirBnB not paying me

I've had x3 bookings come and go and all was well...just AirBnB not paying me

I ALWAYS ensure that my guests are received with kindness and often go the extra mile aka / eg: driving them to the airport without charging...yet AirBnB take their monery at the time of booking and are now not paying me???? I'm not a free enterprise 'to the world' enabling the coffeers of AirBnB be filled timeously...and to be blunt: **bleep** me over???

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Méjeaan0  I would imagine that you have been paid for the other 20+ bookings, so it appears that this payout issue is new, right?  What has been Air BNB's response to your inquiries?  In case you need it here is a guide to contacting Air BNB.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Good luck!!

Thank you for the link; however already contacted AirBnB and was promised 1st outstanding payment of the x3 would be paid by the 10thJan18....stilll nothing...it will be a month soon since that guest checked out: the fob off of Christmas and NY as a delay is just that...a fob off by now. Sorry and how can you pressume 'a figure' re: my previous bookings?