Level 1
San Cristobal de La Laguna, Spain

If i don't write a review for a costumer will his review count on my rating

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Benedict0,

Yes, the guests review will show up on your reviews.  If you do not review the guest and he/she reviews you their review will show up 14 days after check-out.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Benedict0, how come you didn't or won't write a review?  I hope it is not because you don't want to write something negative.  If that's the case, keep in mind that future hosts depend on reviews in order to assess whether or not to accept a reservation.  

@Clare0,

I was thinking the same thing.  I am wondering if @Benedict0 is worried about a negative review and thinks that maybe if he does not review the guest, they can't write anything negative about his listing that will show up in his reviews?  Of course this is just a "wonder" though!

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Benedict0,

Great to see you have started this thread. Your post has already sparked off some discussion and it would be great if you could expand upon this.

If you have any worries over leaving a review, please feel free to ask the other hosts within the Community Center as I am sure they will be able to provide you with some reassurance and share some of their valid experience.

@Clare0 @Dave-and-Deb0 (involved in this thread) are very experienced hosts and have provided some great advice within the CC. 

Thanks 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.