Leaving Paris

Sophia117
Level 1
Australia

Leaving Paris

Airbnb  has been very good for us, but now unfortunately we have to leave. We have Superhost status, but most of that good work has been down to our friend Jane ****.  She has been absolutely reliable and conscientious, any time, day or night!  She does the clearning/laundry too as well as meet-and-greet. If anyone is in need of help running thier Airbnb in Paris,  we thoroughly recommend Jane.  Her contact is ****  She uses WhatsApp.  Sophie

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons: to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo of the person you wish to message and click 'Send Message']

4 Replies 4
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Very nice it's hard to fine Good host now in these days we do work hard,but the best is when you have a good host that's take over 

Hi there, we're about to start dividing our time between Paris and northern England so we're going to need someone like this who can help us out! I can't see any of Jane's information here; is there a way for you to contact me directly on here? Thanks, and all best, Lauren

Hi.  I need someone responsible to help m’agace my priority as I spend a lot of time out of the country 

how can I contact Jane ?

Hi,

We just lost our "Jane".. for our Paris Flat, can you send me her details?

thanks,

Bertrand