Looking for a Co-Host in Chicago/West Loop area

Brad207
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Looking for a Co-Host in Chicago/West Loop area

Hello,

There seems to be a lot of threads on co-hosting, but much of the information and links appear to be stale or no longer valid for finding co-hosts in my area. Are there any superhosts in the Chicago area, specifically in the West Loop, that would be interesting in co-hosting (helping guests during their stay and getting the space guest ready -cleaning)? As I travel for my occupation it will be hard for me to keep on top of the daily management of my 3bed/2 bath apartment near the United Center.

Would really love to partner with someone that has experience with airbnb and willing to negotiate fairly.

Thanks!

Brad

8 Replies 8
Samuel305
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hey I am interested in helping out! I am a superhost for my own units and my wife and I have a flexible schedule so would be keen and willing to assist. We currently clean and manage our own units and you can see from our reviews that we have good communication with guests and keep the units have a high level of cleanliness. 

Please let me know if you still require assistance!!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Samuel

Hey Samuel Thanks for reaching out, we are all set now but will keep you in mind should things change in the future

Hey 

I am looking for some one who can help me clean and manage  in Bolingbrook Area some one with good communication with guests and keep the units have a high level of cleanliness. for my 4 bedroom singe family home feel free to call me at my cell *sensitive information hidden*

Thanks

AAA Investments LLC.

Ahmed

Hello Shaik2, are you still looking for co host in bolingbrook?

Matt673
Level 1
Boston, MA

I'd be interested in co-hosting in downtown Chicago. I live and work right in the Loop.

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Brad Hello;

We have been Airbnb Superhosts in the Bucktown area for years. We manage the Airbnb ourselves. Whenever we have to leave town, we either have to block out the dates or ask family or friends to cover for us, which neither is ever very excited to do.

That is why we started Away-BnB;** For only $10 a day, we and our team of professionals will cover for you while you are away. Think of it as an insurance policy in case your guests need assistance of any kind; toilet paper ran out, a water pipe burst, the furnace stopped working. We will be their contact while you are out of town. So you can go on vacation stress free and not lose out on income by having to block off those dates anymore.

Why pay a management company 25% of your income?

So if you manage your own Airbnb, please visit our web site, *sensitive information hideen* with any questions or comments you may have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and all the best.

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Hi,
I manage 3 Air BNB units in Ukrainian Village.
Have you folks ever had trouble with the app or their website?
I've been experiencing glitches for 6 weeks and have only received pleasant assurances with zero real help from the company.

Is there a forum where I can post about this issue where it might get some attention?

Glad to know about sway-BNB.com. Thanks.
Thanks.

Tm

Jeff320
Level 2
Northfield, NJ

Still looking for a host? My husband andy my company has a local  presence and does much much more.  We optimize your income and eliminating the hassle:) Willing to match our percentage against anyone who does all we do! Check us out at**

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines