Multilistings Identification

Multilistings Identification

Hello!

I would like very much to have your opinion and feedback regarding multi listings. As I manage more than 20 properties I start struggling to identify the apartment that was booked when a reservation is confirmed as only the title of the apartment appears.

Once I used numbers to be easier for me to identify the apartment. However, I think it could lower sales.

Is there another way to identify the apartment rather than the title? Do you have a different strategy?

Thank you,

Diogo Cardoso

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Host-Wise0,

You can give the listing an internal name, which is only seen by you.

It is the first field when editing the section "title and description".

best regards,

Emiel

Hello @Emiel1,

Thank you. I know how to do that, however when you see the reservation (in the app or in the chat) you only see the title.

Best regards,

Diogo

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Host-Wise0,

You can add a number or identifier in the title. I do not own that much listings,but i use: nice room [1], nice room [2],  etc...

I assume you use allready "professional tools" ?

These tools (allthough not solving your problem)  are valuable when managing a lot of listings:

https://protools.withairbnb.com/get-know-airbnbs-professional-tools-features

Also you can download the "reservations list" as a CSV file and load it into a spreadsheet, to be managed by custom written applications within the spreadsheet.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

I share Diogo Cardoso's concerns in that it would be very helpful to be able identify different listings without modifying the chosen listing name or adding numbers to it.  I can find no way of creating an internal listing name as suggested above.  This at least would obviate the necessity to open each listing individually in order to find it for the purpose of editing the description.

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

Something really needs to be changed with Multilistings. Today I found one, who have 19 bungalows in a small mountain village and they are all the same. The "best" part is that the map is completely flooded with 19 listings. (p.s. the host is not a scammer, it's a company and all listed places really exist).

kamena zavod.jpg