New owner of an apartment

New owner of an apartment

How do I set the maximum number of people to a room.  For example, if the room only accommodates 2 and someone want to book 3 or more people in that room?  Is there a way to set the maxmum limit of the room to 2 guests?  I am assuming that the system should also inform the guest whether there is another room available for the other guests.

Any help would be much appreciated.

June

1 Reply 1
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

Hi @June24 you already have it correctly set for a maximum of two guests per room, there is nothing that you need to change.  Are you actually getting inquiries for 3 guests, or are you getting inquiries for two guests and they are asking you about adding a third guest?

BTW, if I'm a guest and making an inquiry on one of your three rooms, I wouldn't necessarily know that you had two other rooms - there is no "hosts other rooms" button when searching.  You do mention in one of your listings that they can book another of your rooms but you can actually indicate the link to your other listings in each description.  While external URLS are redacted, Airbnb URLS are allowed by the system.

Good luck!