What Hosts are saying

Hello - my special offer and special fee options have disappeared and I can not do either with a booking request. I have a request that I need to respond to within a few hours. She has made a request that I agreed to with a $25 fee. How do I send that to ... Latest reply by Beverly33
    Do you all charge guests when they ruin multiple bath towels on a visit? Or do you just chalk it up to collateral damage and replace them as a part of doing business? I have guests who destroyed 4 of my bath linens and took a door knob (weird, right?) tha... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hey folks,I was looking for a way to contact Airbnb but I can't find one. I've been hosting fo a little under a year and I hae had a wonderful epereince up until a couple of days ago. I've had guests be messy ro break things but I never expereince what I ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We have an independent suite with a bathroom which has a shower - not a bath.So we list it as having 1 bathROOM, but on the listing it shows asEntire guest suite2 guestsStudio 1 bed 1 bathThis is right at the top of the listing of course.The probl... Latest reply by Mark858
    I received a notice from the State of Arkansas saying that we had not paid any taxes for 2018. I filed the correct form for 2018 showing the amounts collected and paid on our behalf by Air BNB. The State says it should be reported with our State ID #. Air...
    I provide one towel, one wash cloth, one hand towel per guest. My cabin has a hot tub. The last guests complained they did not have additional towels for the hot tub. My house sleeps 6 so there is already a ton of laundry for the house keeper on turn o... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    Hello everyoneI am new to this community and would be very grateful to receive any feedback any of your have about my listing which can be found here:https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/20939377?location=lewes&adults=8&guests=1&s=t84WhT3kThank you in advance.A... Latest reply by Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0
    Hey there everyone, One of the secrets of success in renting homes is knowing how to re-direct part of the profits into keeping them attractive, modern and competitive. It's survival of the fittest out there! Hosts need to make constant improvement... Latest reply by Jody79
    • IT_SE-249881_Shutterstock_ForYou.jpg
    I purchased a property last week with a healthy amount of future bookings last week. The seller told me it would be an easy transition to transfer the current bookings from that account to mine. Turns out it's not so easy! Airbnb has been of little to NO ... Latest reply by Robin4