What Hosts are saying

Airbnb’s “anti-discrimination policy” discriminates against homeowners and property owners! Guests are favored over hosts. Hosts are NOT landlords, employers, government, university dorm, hotels, motels, retail or commercial establishments; most chose Air... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello, I am new to airbnb and I wish to move to Las Vegas, buy a house, and make the spare rooms available up for hosting.Purpose of hosting wouldn't necessarily be to make money, I don't expect to even break even on my monthly expense judging by the low ... Latest reply by Bri26
    I hosted a group of 4 people. Unfortunately their car was broken into twice. The young lady informed me via regular text message and not airbnb message. I clearly have on my listing that parking in only available on the street in three different areas of ... Latest reply by S17
    Hi I've had my property listed for over a year now. I've had over 55 reviews, and 68% of them are 5 star, giving me an overall of 4.6. However when I first listed the property I had an initial teething problem with the hot water, so the very initial guest... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    I have done AIRBNB for 3 years and have been a super host every quarter. I live in my home upstairs where I have private quarters and the main floor is for AIRBNB. We share kitchen and laundry. The last 6 months I have had guest to feel they can "to... Latest reply by Allison2
    This is a record of a post-review conversation with a guest who did not take too kindly to the review I gave him. He's been reported to Airbnb for his hostility and abusiveness. Let's see if they take action... Him:Thanks for the nice and fair review Nico... Latest reply by Anthony608