What Hosts are saying

Hi, to all of my fellow Hosts!!! Hope your days are going well and your travelers clean up after themselves well!! My question on this new "Beta" Strict cancellation and flexible cancellation in the same seems like an oxymoron to me but...whatever.I only ... Latest reply by Laura2715
    We had a guest leave tattoo ink all over our linen. Our claim has been accepted by Air BnB but they are giving me no answer or evasive responses when I ask when we will actually be paid. I have contacted them many times and am feeling very frustrated. I a... Latest reply by Ann72
    I had a guest who was not bad, but I don't think I'd want him back as he just did some things that annoyed me, but may not annoy another host. Specifically: -Gave me an ETA, then arrived an hour later.-Ignored check-in instructions that said to ring the d... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out something about my latest review I received. They gave me 4 stars for location but the other 5 categories were scored as 5 stars. Despite this the review overall comes out as 4 out of 5 stars. ... Latest reply by David122
    I have only had four guests. In the bathroom I just put some things I have around the house that people might need, like half used bottles of shampoo and whatnot. I didn't have any half-used soap, so put a brand new bottle of soap that was about $8. Th... Latest reply by Taylor143
    I've seen a lot of posts asking about bathroom amenities. Just wanted to share what we use! They are "hotel style" individual soaps, and they are great because we buy them by the case from Amazon. Below is the link:https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=... Latest reply by Taylor188
    Hey there everyone! Have you ever entered a home and found the same seating as either your own home or somewhere else? Not me! The range of furniture on offer is huge and what you decide to have in your listing can really help to set the mood you are... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • Seating planning.jpg