What Hosts are saying

Greetings ~ I’ve been meaning to ask other hosts about what creative gifts their guests leave behind. I’m always surprised at the amount of creativity people have. As an artist I know how it is - sometimes the mood strikes, and all you want to do is sub... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    • 6420D42C-2059-4C94-A059-426146850D78.jpeg
    • 6642C9AE-D32C-4B19-B24B-BE14944DC05F.jpeg
    Hi, I'm a new host and I turned on Instant Booking, but I require guests to have Government ID, recommendations from previous hosts and a profile photo (along with the standard Airbnb requirements). However when I search for my listing:https://www.airbnb... Latest reply by Ann72
    Greetings ~ Some of you may recall a little about my feline co-host, Bundle. He’s a little treasure and, not only does he reward some guests with treats, he actively seeks to be part of the check-in process. He loves meeting people and likes to “check” wh... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    • 90E11880-F744-43D2-B5FB-CBBBFAC42EA3.jpeg
    if i offer a guest a special offer and i enter it in the amount inclusive of linen and cleaning is this special offer amount i enter in, per night or do i enter the total amount for all of the days wanted. Latest reply by Marlous0
    I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in a suburb of Denver, CO from mid December for an unknown amount of time- around 3-9 months. I have a three bedroom 2 bathroom home, and would need the prop manager to hire cleaning hel... Latest reply by Cohost1
    If you dream of having your guest walk into an immaculate home without taking the time or effort, Maid Sailors is ready to help. As an Airbnb host, you want your home looking spotless and always ready for guests, but this can be a time-consuming and parti...
    Hi!I received a notification about a month ago from airbnb saying that I needed to update my personal info i.e. passport. The payments have stopped and I'm just waiting for my passport to arrive. Please tell me that I will still receive all the payouts I ...
    When i wish to reset my password or other actions, the website says they will send an email to the email address associated with my account, but these emails never come. I have checked the email account and no problems there. Pls help Latest reply by Diana984
    price someone booked room for wasnt the price we set on calender now we are going to be charged for it and now i cant get a phone number to call air bnb im pretty diasppointed with air bnb at this stage if i cant get help to resolve this matter i will rem... Latest reply by Robin4