What Hosts are saying

Is there a way to set maximum number of guests to 6 adults and 6 children, rather than just 12 guest? Our place sleeps 12 but is really suited for 2 families. We have had problems with 12 adults staying there. In the maximum guest field I cannot find a ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I thought it was worthwhile sharing a horror guest story with the Airbnb community. Having read many similar stories on community I know this sort of thing thing happens alot, but my concern is that the Airbnb feedback system actually leads to hosts not ... Latest reply by Geri26
    Hello everyone, Neighbours are a key part of where we live and rent, whether you live in close proximity with them in an apartment block or in a detached house with someone across the road. They can become friends that help us out if we’ve run out of... Latest reply by Helen427
    • Neighbour.jpg
    Hello Community!I am a Superhost who had to stop hosting last year when I was diagnosed with Cancer. I rang and spoke to an Airbnb adviser who was very understanding and said I could keep my Superhost staus and put my Listing on hold and come back if I go... Latest reply by Robin4
    The problem with the review rating system is that there is no rubric. There is no consistency between reviewers. One person may be a "hard marker" and give 4 stars to a place that another reviewer with the exact same experience may give 5 stars. What diff... Latest reply by Manik1
    Hi All I'm completely new to this and keen to get some feedback. We've just done up my flat and posted on Sat. Here is the listing: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/33460940?s=51 What do you think? Would you stay here? Any feedback, tips etc welcome! Thanks... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    I host remotely and have never been able to figure out how to provide guests with special snacks, drinks, flowers, or other welcoming touches. Finally think I've hit on it - I had these little note pads made up. They cost $1.45 each. I'm getting pencils... Latest reply by Ann72
    • Diagonair_note_pad.jpeg