No bookings

Sandor1
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

No bookings

Hey Guys,
I'm really new to this but I put my heart and soul into this flat and would love to show it to many people. I only started it about 3 weeks ago, so far it's OK but suddenly all the enquires and bookings stopped. Could you please take a look at my listing? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you so much for your help!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25356065?locale=en

8 Replies 8
Kenneth-And-Lilia0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

Your place is beautiful.  No problem there and I really can't see $50 being too expensive (though I don't know Hungary at all).  I think its just an off week.

Sandor1
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Thank you so much for the feedback! Unfortunately there are no bookings at all, not only for next week but nothing for the months after either. Not even an enquiry. The first two weeks I was full of enquiries and bookings, then everything stopped abruptly..

Jill295
Level 4
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow! What a great idea to promote your listing this way. 

Kenneth-And-Lilia0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

I think it is porobably that your listing doesnt show as "new" anymore so its not at the top of the searches.  Find some of the ways to raise your listing up the list.

Thank you Kenneth  you are probably right! But how do I do that  

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Sandor1 Lovely place, well written and with a soulful air. 

The only thing I can think off is to re-arrange the pictures a bit to kind of walk the viewer from building outside > inside,  living room > kitchen > bedroom > bathroom and maybe lessen some of the 'artistic' shots that may slow down the quick journey. Then finish with photos of some of the excellent attractions you mention so near your place. All this to 'grab & hold' the viewer. Honestly, about the only thing I can think so. Stay the course, you have a great place.

Thank you so much for the advice! 

Andreas-and-Anna0
Level 10
West Vancouver, Canada

Beautiful place but it maybe priced $10-$15 too high compared to some others