What Hosts are saying

Hi, We a small company that is offering ski rental and ski lessons in Bulgaria. We also have properties that we want to rent via Airbnb. My question is, could I sell a whole package to the clients - accomodation + ski + lesson in one price or I have to se... Latest reply by Marzena4
    So yesterday morning there was an email server error from airbnb, and emails I sent two years ago was sent to current and future guests. Very embarrassing for the host as the guests was very confused. Has anyone experienced this before? I opened a case wi...
    I am going to get a lock box put up so now I need to decide which is the best make and style to use. In general, I want to meet guests to give the keys so this is only going to be a back up for exceptional situations. I'm looking for a recommendation for...
    I recently Hosted a couple for a 2 night stay, They came and booked in and then after a nice chat and talk about their itinary and plans they went out to get food at a local resturant.(we had been in disscussion since April re travel plans ect)When they r... Latest reply by Maria758
    Hi Airbnb'ers, I'm looking for some advice. I have a long term guest who is about a week into his three month stay. He texted me with a picture of what looked like a smoke detector in my unit saying "This thing keeps beeping and making noise." Thinking... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I thought this may be helpful. A friend of mine discovered this. Who would have thought cheaper electricity actually existed. the part I love ost is that they give back profits to the community in Australia. http://reneweconomy.com.au/energy-locals-defies...
    I've been hosting for a while now and no problems, in fact I enjoy it. I had a guest book one room for two people but then they showed up with three and I could not accomodate them. My listing is up to four people but I had already informed the guest that... Latest reply by Fred13
    I recently got a 4 star rating for my location!! Why am I confused? Well, because the location of my place was not on the doorstep of the Hotel!!! my guest was attending for a convention. If only I could move my place to suit each guest to make it more co... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0