What Hosts are saying

Following AirBnB decision to give hosts the opportunity to help flood victims in Houston the opportunity to host guests free of charge, I let my place be used by a flood victim and her family. I allowed her to book twice and did not bother her during her ... Latest reply by Elida1
    Hello,If there are any South African hosts on line who can please help. My guest has asked if I can do his laundry and if so what would I charge. I really dont mind doing the laundry but it's the price that Im not sure of. Can anyone share what they charg... Latest reply by Kelley25
    My STR license was denied at first but I called and got it straightened out. I entered my license number on BNB app and it is saved on there. But up above that it still says "Your license was denied....please see the email they sent you...." How do I chan... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi Community, I am a relatively new host and the town that my property is in is very seasonal. Our views have been going up but I have no idea if potential guests are looking at dates in the upcoming shoulder season in the fall, or for the high season in ...