What Hosts are saying

@LizzieI have something to ask of you! Can you please make a request of the Tech team on my behalf? Until a few months ago when looking at our views stats the page looked like this....Some of the information on that page was not of much use, such as booke... Latest reply by Emily352
    • March booked nights..png
    • Views 3.png
    Why should Airbnb charge more than the Hotel tax? Over 13% is charged to the guest above the fee charged the host. A pledge for a living wage to pay cleaners is absurd. We can’t afford to pay anything to a cleaner because guest fees are too high. Latest reply by Daniel1992
    Hey guys, I've been considering renting out a couple of properties as a whole in london and I was checking several councils, more in specific lambeth just to check existing planning applications to find that all of them refused so far. interestingly enoug... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Hi there,my previous insurance will no longer cover my house in NB if I don't live there and want to rent it out on Airbnb. I have seen a lot of insurance companies covering the US but not many in Canada. Aviva is a no, April is still to reply. I tried so... Latest reply by Angela83
    Hello, I have been a host for the past 3 months. How can I get more guests to write reviews? I write a review for all my guests the stay but only 36% write one back. Latest reply by Paul1255
    Yesterday, my listing had 60 views in the past 30 days and today it had zero views in the past 30 days. How is this possible? I know that all 60 views were not exactly 31 days ago. It's October 31 and not even in a new month. I don't understand. Latest reply by Letti0
    When you spend some time here you realise that all the best hosts are women! Why is that? Men are just as passionate, maybe not as resilient, but the desire is there to be just as good a host. Is it a trust thing....are men just not to be trusted the way ... Latest reply by Robin4