What Hosts are saying

i have changed the min length of stay on my listing from 7 to 3 nights...however when I do a search online for my listing it still says 'min length of stay 7 nights'....I have edited my settings 3 times in the past week to 3 nights and saved the changes b... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I've been hosting since May, have had 14 bookings and have gotten all 5 star reviews. I am a nurturer and I ask frequently if there is anything I can do for my guests. It's not exclusively about the review, its about making my guests comfortable while t... Latest reply by Todd-and-Reese0
    I need help. I just had an Airbnb finish, and when I came back I realised she has taken or consumed while staying my moet champagne. It was hiding in the fridge in one of the side panels. I leave out a welcome pack with various things and clear out my fri... Latest reply by Farah1
    My guest decided in the middle of her stay that she doesn't want to stay anymore because the wi-fi signal was too slow. She said that everything is great but the wi-fi. I had problems with the wi-fi this week but it is still working, not just super fast. ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Why doesn't my listing appear, if I type in available dates and locations that I set? Airbnb gives around 22 options with a message: only 22 left, but my listing is not there.
    My listing is a 3 bedroom 2 bath entire home. Our average group is 6 people. I am thinking about changing the washer and dryer to coin operated and add that fact into my listing. I would like feedback from both hosts and guests as to how you would feel ab... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0