What Hosts are saying

Hi,can I get some advice, i rent my whole flat out on air bnb I knew that there was a 90 day limit and i got an email from them to say that my limit was up and that i had reached 90 days and would no longer be able to host. I rented the property out on a ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, as a newbie maybe I don't appreciate the swings and roundabouts of bookings, but, we have been operating a one bedroom log cabin since February and been lucky enough to be full for July and August. However our bookings have completely nose dived! We h... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello,my guests stayed at my apartment for a little over 2 months. I just received my water bill and it was 10x what is normally used here. Also, they purchased an air conditioner and my electricity bill is 6x the norm. I have the paperwork to prove norm... Latest reply by Farah1
    I've been hosting for about 7 months in a condo and one of my guests a few months ago had a party and put a bunch of dents all over the hardwood floors. I have history of communication with the guest about this, they must've had a friend who had a small r... Latest reply by Farah1
    I am a host.I had a booking and advised the guest that there had been a maintenance problem with the property.I offered the guest the opportunity to cancel.The guest chose to do so.Airbnb has now recorded a review that I cancelled. This is false but there... Latest reply by Fred13