What Hosts are saying

One of my guest just contacted me asking for their refund, when they made the reservations I was on the moderate refund on, I don't have any problem for refunding thier money but I can't do it and if a cancel the reservation I will get penalized. I don't ... Latest reply by David126
    I find the referral bonus terms for a new host very unfair. The new host you recommend now has to complete a first booking worth USD100. If not the person who referred them are not eligible for the bonus. When you are new, the price is low to attract gue... Latest reply by Maria758
    I have received messages from a person who says they reserved and it is all complete... but nothing is showing up on my end... ? How long does it take to show the reservation that has been completed? Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have never dealt with a more helpful, and profitable business than Airbnb. Though I am a new host, and am only learning to get around the site, I am more than pleased with what I have learned thus far. I am using instant booking and have only had trav... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi all, can anyone tell me how to provide/attach house information to upcoming (booked) guests who would like it ahead of time? I retrieved the guest email offered on airbnb and got delivery failure. Should I ask guests direcftly for email? Thanks Latest reply by Maria758
    Hi there, I went to write a review a week or so ago and the system crashed. I want to write a review, I am getting emails saying I have 2 days left, but I can't access the page. What do I do next?Cheers Jodee Latest reply by Corny0
    Hello, I have been renting my room in my house for 2 or 3 years now, from times to times.But then, in the same house, I have another room available. Why do I have to create a new offer from the beginning, describing the House, garden and everything??Isnt ... Latest reply by Michele368
    Hi, We a small company that is offering ski rental and ski lessons in Bulgaria. We also have properties that we want to rent via Airbnb. My question is, could I sell a whole package to the clients - accomodation + ski + lesson in one price or I have to se... Latest reply by Marzena4