Occupazione coatta alloggio

Vanni9
Level 1
Muggia, Italy

Occupazione coatta alloggio

ciao a tutti sono Vanni, in caso di checkout tardivo (occupazione) dove il cliente non vuole uscire dall'alloggio per propria iniziativa,come posso comportarmi?

grazie

Vanni

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

hello everyone is Vanni, in case of late checkout (occupation) where the customer does not want to leave the house on his own initiative, how can I behave? thanks Vanni

@Vanni9 

What is the reason the guest does not want to leave ?

Airbnb is clear on this in the terms (art. 8.2.2):

"If you stay past the agreed upon checkout time without the Host's consent (“Overstay”), you no longer have a license to stay in the Accommodation and the Host is entitled to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law"

in addition, you agree to pay, if requested by the Host, for each twenty-four (24) hour period (or any portion thereof) that you Overstay, an additional nightly fee of up to two (2) times the average nightly Listing Fee originally paid by you to cover the inconvenience suffered by the Host, plus all applicable Guest Fees, Taxes, and any legal expenses incurred by the Host to make you leave (collectively, "Overstay Fees").

https://www.airbnb.com/terms

Best regards,

Emiel

@Vanni9 

Qualora l’occupante sia in mora nella restituzione dell’immobile, l’art.1591 del codice civile prevede che egli sia tenuto comunque al proprietario il corrispettivo contrattualmente pattuito fino alla riconsegna dei locali (corrispettivo non più definito “canone”, ma “indennità di occupazione”).

Dovrai agire giudizialmente per occupazione senza titolo e per il risarcimento dell’eventuale danno patito. Tutti i contratti di locazione immobiliare ad uso abitativo, e pertanto anche i contratti di locazione turistica, devono essere stipulati per iscritto per essere validi, e se di durata superiore a 30 giorni, registrati: spero che tu lo abbia fatto, diversamente possono presentarsi scenari differenti (locazione di fatto / contratto nullo).