What Hosts are saying

This is a tough one, but I think if resolved it could help others. We have a short season here on the coast of Maine and I would like to give the opportunity to guests who wish to rent for an entire week (only during high season) an advantage, by delaying... Latest reply by Bruce27
    Hi, I have set the minimum stay at two nights over december, January and February. I had blocked out the 25th and 26th of December, but now want to make this a 3 night minimum. The system won't let me change it, but I suspect I am not clicking something ... Latest reply by Anastasia7
    I have a man who booked one of our rooms that has three beds. The reservation was for him, his wife and his son. When he showed up he had his two daughters with him for a total of 5 people plus a dog. I told him that the reservation was for three people a... Latest reply by Karen177
    I have listed my place at $2100 per month with a month being the minimum days available. For some reason the website is quoting half that price? Can someone help me out? Also, not liking the fact that Air BnB has not help or chat from the office. Pretty b... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    A family of 5 just shown up at my doorstep 30 mins ago and told me they have booked my place. However, I did not receive any message/confirmation from Airbnb. I asked them for the booking confirmation and they can't give me any but they insisted their cre... Latest reply by Spices0
    Hi, we have been hosting for almost a year and so far been given 5 stars and good reviews. We pride ourselves on providing enough to give people a home away from home, while maintaining privacy and space to relax and enjoy a break. At times as a host, I f... Latest reply by Tessa13