What Hosts are saying

We are now all just pieces in the great puzzle that is AirBnB. Hosts are expendable, where as tenants are always right. See you at booking.com and Agoda Homes. They are more about money, but atleast they treat you right, because they are used to working w...
    Hi all-Got yet another terms and Service update and privacy policy update, but it doesn't say what changed. Is there an official summary somewhere or has any angel of a host taken the time out to read the whole thing (it's overwhelming) and can explain th... Latest reply by Dottie2
    Does this sound familiar to anyone...? Cleanliness – 5 starsAccuracy – 4 starsValue – 4 starsCommunication – 5 starsArrival – 5 starsLocation – 5 stars(Then... wait for it...) Overall Experience – 3 stars!! This is just weird. I think if AirBnb have gone ... Latest reply by Kanokkan0
    AIRBNB PLUS Please plan to give us more information on how to qualify for the PLUS program. Recently, I was notified that I had not been included (but for unknown reasons). Is it possible that too many applicants were involved? I was only given a smal... Latest reply by Lizzie
    .Hi @Lizzie , to celebrate the rebirth of the tagging funktion,I have baken (boken? what the hell ist the past of to bake)a cake for You. Bon appetite Ute (One piece already missing, that was my husband,and pls mind the colour of my trousers) Latest reply by Clara116
    • IMG_6615.JPG
    I find it really aggrevating that I can't easily copy the same general info about one listing to a different listing in the same home. I have 2 rooms listed in my house but if I want to put in identicaly wi-fi info or check-in info I have to copy all the ... Latest reply by Lizzie