Payment of rental by airbnbn for Feb. not received. Guest *** checked out on 11th.

Harry9
Level 1
Kochi, India

Payment of rental by airbnbn for Feb. not received. Guest *** checked out on 11th.

2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

go into your help section, select the reservation and leave a message to airbnb you are still waiting on payment.  They will tell you it was a technical oversight and send the money though straight away.  Happens often, nice business.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Harry9,

Welcome to the Community Center, I am really sorry to hear you haven't received your payment yet. Sometimes due to national holidays this can cause a slight delay, but it may not be the case here.

As the CC is for community discussion it isn't managed by any of the Support Team, so I would recommend you contacting them directly. How to do this is a common question here, so if you use the search bar found at the top of each page in the CC and type something like 'contact' you will see many useful pieces of information on this.

Finally, just to highlight due to safety reasons I wouldn't recommend including any personal information here as it is publically visible, so with this in mind I have removed your guest's name included your thread title. 

I hope one this is fine with you and I hope you get this all sorted out.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.