#Perth - Meetup 21 May

#Perth - Meetup 21 May

Thanks everyone for coming along.  

Rain, hail or storms couldn't keep our eager and friendly hosts away from our Airbnb Meetup in South Perth on 21st May. We had a great turnout despite the weather. It was a chance to see familiar faces (hi Chris and Jane from Vic Park) and welcome new hosts to our group. We enjoyed breakfast, coffee at Halo cafe on Angelo street. 

This was a great opportunity for our more experienced hosts to help and provide advice to common problems faced. We also discussed the Airbnb Open Meetup in November 2016, to be held in LA. Hosts shared their experiences, what was working well and area's they needed help with.

The main question on everyone's lips right now was how enquiries and bookings had slowed down. Feedback, next meet up should have a theme or specific purpose and be somewhere quieter. 

Next Perth Meetup will be ~ 16 July (unless requested earlier), the theme will be sharing tips how to improve your listing online (BYO iPad, Smart Phone or Tablet). Location TBA.

17 Replies 17
May-Ann0
Level 1
Bedford, Australia

Hi Trish,

I didn't know who else to ask. I went along to a meet up in Perth at the end of last year and we were all promised a Dyson Stick vacuum cleaner. Do you know who i should talk to regarding this?

Kind regards,

May-Ann  Airbnb host in Bedford

[Number Hidden]

Hi May-Ann,

Not sure if you received my previous response to your question just about 10 minutes ago... Just in case you didn't get it, I'll try again.

All the vacs were installed about 4 months ago. If you've not received one I think it could be due to the following.

At the meetup with Airbnb in December there was a registration attendance form. On arrival all hosts had to sign the form, hosts who attended (and ticked off the list on the form) were then contacted about getting the Dyson vac.

If you did attend and sign the form and missed out, please contact Airbnb in Sydney and hopefully they'll be able to resolve this for you. Their telephone number is 02 8520 3333.

Kind regards, Trisha

Diana-Victoria0
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Hi guys,

unfortunately i I won't be able to make the meet.

but I have a question for hosts in Perth.

has anybody who Airbnb their apartment had complaints from Strata? Or Letters from Perth council?