What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am not able to see messages from one of the guest who had check it at Apr 08. His name is Prateek tiwari. Pls advice Regards Ashish
    Hi all, I'm just wondering how to change the house rules settings to either rather than Yes/No. This frustrated me after I decided to have a play around with it and after selecting Yes or No theres no way to go back to seleting neither of them... Further ... Latest reply by Jennifer93
    The night before my guests arrived my sprinkler system was triggered inside the apartment and flooded my guest room carpet. It was 10:00pm and the guests were due to arrive the next day at 4:00 pm. I spent all night sopping up water, going to Home Depot a... Latest reply by Donna15
    Greetings!My name is Priya Gupta. I am finding it a little hard to set my pricings for all the listings I have on airbnb. I believe there are certain changes in the software in regards to the pricing but I am not being able to work this myself. I would ap... Latest reply by Carol57
    So we installled a August Keyless system to have acess via the individuals cell phone. However, we have found it to be more than a hassle then expected. Ive tried to go into settings via Airbnb and change the check in inistructions to no longer include in... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hola, mi huesped traerá una persona más al apartamento y aunque tengo establecido un precio de 25 USD persona adicional por noche, no se como efectuar el cobro de manera correcta por airbnb. Agradezco toda la informacion que puedan brindarme. Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I have a guest who booked for a monthly term. He changed his dates but the wrong month was put in, which made it look like a 1 day booking. When we realised what had gone wrong he tried to change it for the correct date, but when he tried the site said he... Latest reply by Clare0
    How can guests see the directions we've put in to the house manual, instead of them always emailing us to ask for them? and, more broadly, why is the site getting harder to navigate?!! Latest reply by Brittany1