Professional Photo Shoot

Charlotte10
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Professional Photo Shoot

Hello,

My professional photo shoot took place on 14 Nov 2015, how long should I wait for the images to appear on my page?

Thank you

6 Replies 6
Marie21
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Hi i am in same situation on Airbnb site they said up to 4 weeks i found that very long just to approved pictures specially in quiet period like January 

tx

Giorgi0
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

What I have to do to invite an photographer from airbnb and how much does it cost? 

Good day Giorgi, 

Have you had the chance to find the photographer in Tbilisi. Could you recomend somebody? I am also looking for .

Sincerely, 

Irma 

Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

That seems way too long to wait. Have you been back in touch with the photographer, @Charlotte10@Giorgi0 instructions in the FAQs, or look on your foto page, there should be a link.

My apartment been taken little more than 2 weeks ago and still nothing i ask the photographer he told me usually he should take only few days even if Airbnb said 4 weeks but not been lucky yet

Ysa0
Level 4
Culver City, CA

All photographers' photos are sent to a Review team after they upload to Airbnb. This can take up to 30 calendar days but usually less. In my experience, if there is a major holiday or two around your request time, it could be longer. If, for some reason, the Review Team doesn't publish the photos, they will send you an email explaining why.

By the way, the photographers have no control over when the photos will be published (visible within your listing) after they send them off to the Review Team.