Resolution Payout

Catherine54
Level 1
Breakish, United Kingdom

Resolution Payout

Through the resolution centre my guests have agreed to pay me an additional £15. The guests checked out last week, therefore i have already received my hosting payment from airbnb. The guests sent me a message through the resolution centre confirming that they agree to pay this and said i should just take the money from their credit card.  I dont  have their credit card details, its air bnb that have them! the resolution status is now 'closed'. how do i get the money that im owed?

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Catherine54 Only Airbnb has access to the guest's credit card.  Contact them and ask about the status of your payment. 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Brendan19
Level 1
Carlsbad, CA

did you ever get paid.....My request shows paid but I have not received any funds and itsbeen 2 weeks. Did it take longer?

Heather726
Level 1
Whitehorse, Canada

I am a host who only charges a pet fee when people bring pets (obviously) - so I have been asking guests for $20 CAD via the resolution centre. But the payout is only $8.75 CAD, not enough to cover my costs. How are other hosts handling the issue of pet fees?